Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rain, rain, go away!

Oh, the rain! It's nice but the dogs hate it so.

Oscar is healing again. He and Frankie are getting along well. He still seems to be a little neurotic but he's mellowing out some.

Frankie is still her soft and sweet self. I love that dog! She doesn't always love me - especially when Oscar is near my lap on the couch, but she's coming around. She does seem to love Oscar, though. She licks him and they play all the time. It's so sweet.

I'll try and get some pictures of that!

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Rainy days are not funny!
Glad to know everything is getting better there!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kishiko said...

Hi Frankie and Oscar!
You two must be good friends!
I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Healing and making furends. That is a winning combination. I'm very much sure it will chase the bad rain away. Can't wait to see the pixs.

Unknown said...

I too wish the rain would go away. Great news for Oscar and I look forward to the photos
Twink!

kalyxcorn said...

oy vey. we are supposed to get rain Weds and thurs and Fri and Sat. boo hoo.

hugs,
b