Monday, February 8, 2010

Reality








I hope my mom is getting the hint.

Every night, she tries to put me on her lap as usual. I jump off and whine to my dad. It doesn't matter of Oscar is there or not.

It seems Oscar is staying and I am - to use a term Frankie Furter Price might use - very much not amused by it. Turkey turds and cat crap! That dog it getting on my last nerve!

He has chewed through 8 of my toys. He has given me some sort of infection and now a cough! Even though I was just forced to get a shot, his germs have somehow found me! He takes my mom's lap and sometimes she carries him!!!! I won't stand for it.

My mom has forced "him" off of her lap for me, but I will not be tempted. Let her sit there and cry into her kleenex. I'm ignoring her for the foreseeable future!

8 comments:

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Oh Frankie,

Please don't be mad at your mommy. She is just trying to be nice.

She luvs you the most cause she told us so. Well, kind of sort of and we are pretty sure of it! So go in there and jump on her lap right now! That'a boy.
Luv,
Riley and Star.

kalyxcorn said...

aw, no matter what, you should know your mom loves you!! such a cutie!!

hugs,
b

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Oh Frankie, your Mom loves you and always will. Mommies have lots of love to share and plenty of room in her heart.

I have a special Valentines card for you but I don't have your address. If you would like to get it ask your Mom to send it to my Mommy at redricca@sbcglobal.net

{{{huggies}}}...Mon

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Oh dear, I feel your pain. Oscar Cooties. Not fair. Cooties and Lap Stealing, Stuffie mangleing and a SHOT from the VET, all at one time. I think you need to make a sign. That is one of my bestest of all time cures. Make a SIGN listing all of this...Cat Crap... stuff. Put it where S H E can't possibly miss it. Two legger AWARENESS is the key to Dachshund Happiness. I'm just sayin'. Keep us posted.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Frankie. Your post today is helping my case too. See, other see your Oscar (my Frankie, the other Frankie, the Bratwurst) as adorable. We know the sad truth. Hang in there, bud. It does get easier.
Twink!

Lorenza said...

Frankie!
Don't be mad!
I know you need to adjust to the new situation!
I am sure you and Oscar will get along pretty well... I am sure!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Frankie
When Penny arrived, she chewed up all my toys and stole my mom's heart too. I couldn't imagine life without her now.
Be patient, Oscar will soon steal your heart & you will be best buddies.
Love Ruby & Penny

Ruby and Penny said...

Oops, forgot to tell you that Penny peed on every carpet & mat
in the house and still does sometimes. She even peed on mom's bed one time.
Love Ruby