Friday, February 5, 2010

What next?

Vet called to check on Oscar. I mentioned he's got kennel cough now - they prescribed antibiotics for him.

Frankie has something wrong with her eye. It's all gunky and red. She looks like she has pink eye! I'm hoping it's just a clogged duct or something that will go away on its own. . . wishful thinking?

Oscar's incision is still open, by the way. These medical issues are getting tiring - I can't wait until both are well and we can just resume our normal activities! grrrrrrrr!

6 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH NO. I hope your eye is OK. Poor Oscar. that is NOT a place to want to have an owie. Keep us posted.

Unknown said...

Darn! I'm so sorry. Sounds like you're nursing 24/7 at the moment. I am terribly confused about Oscar's incision too. Well, one thing is for sure: all shall pass, I just hope it passes as soon as possible. Waiting for an update, please.
Twink!

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Sure you are having a hard time right now!
I hope everything goes well and Frankie and Oscar will be much better soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

aw. soon. it always seems to come in waves but then life settles down. :)

hugs.
b

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Frankie Mae and Oscar,

When it rains, it pours but soon it will be Ok. When one of us gets sick we all do seems like.

Glad you like the kissing booth. Brnda alos bought a fire hydrant that sitsm on the side thatn we can put money in. Droh wants to onl put money the booth makes in so we can see just hoemasny kisses we sell. I give alot away for free.

{{{huggies}}}...Mona

Ruby and Penny said...

Oh no. Hope you two are feeling better today.
We're sending some hugs.
Love Ruby & Penny