Friday, February 5, 2010

Sneaky Oscar!

So, things are calming down around here as we all find our feet with our new family member. His incision is still not healed all the way and now he has kennel cough but I'm picking up his antibiotics for that today so it should be cleared up pretty quickly.

Oscar has destroyed several of Frankie's stuffed toys. She likes to squeak them but rarely rips them to shreds but Oscar loves to. No big deal since Frankie has so many and only really like 2 or 3.

One thing Frankie loves so much is her pizzle (bully stick, some call it). It takes her FOREVER to get through one but she really carries it around. Well, Oscar decided he also loves it. Oscar was carrying it around and the next time I saw him, he didn't have it. Frankie must have thought the same thing and went looking to see where he'd dropped it and it turned up behind the magazine basket! The next time it was lost, it turned up on the bottom shelf where the kids keep their lego bins!

This dog is HIDING the pizzle! I can't believe it - it is so funny. Now, I totally watch carrying it around and looking for a new place to hide it from Frankie. Today we're going to Petsmart after the vet and I'll get a couple more.

This dog cracks me up! :)

4 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hi Frankie Mae and Oscar, I love the idea of playing hide the bully sitck game. That sounds really fun.
I really really L O V E your new header pic.. Frankie Mae.. you have a twinkle in you eye!!!! How grrrreat is that??? I'm just sayin'.
Oscar you must be soooo very much happy to have moved into such a super home. Isn't Frankie Mae just the cutest??? I'm just sayin' big guy.

Unknown said...

Adorable little Oscar has already stolen your hearts. Good job, lil' O. Ask your parents to get more pizzle! I know it's a bit $$, or so my mom says, but it'll last you a lifetime and you won't fight over the one.
Twink!

Lorenza said...

Glad to know things go better now!
I can imagine Oscar going around with the bully stick trying to hide it!
I hope he gets better with the meds!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Frankie Mae & Oscar,

I have special Valentines card for you but I don't have your address.
If you would like to have a card please send your address to us at redricc@sbcglobal.net

Love ya both lots and lots.

[[[huggies}}}...Mona